Accessible mailing list manager

Armando L. Vias

Hello everyone. I’m thinking about creating a mailing list for discussions and other stuff. I know that Groups.Io is one of the services for the mailing list, but I would like an accessible mailing list software that uses your domain instead of the software‘s domain. I looked at mailman, but my new Hosting provider won’t let me set up the mailing lists. I own the domain. I have looked online, but it comes up with mail chimp and constant contact. Thank you.

Alex Stone

I haven’t used it for a few years, but mailman used to be ok.