From: Tariq Ali
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2020 2:37 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Accessible power banks

Hi Folks

I’m looking for a recommendation on an accessible power bank must have fast charging capability

Regards

Tariq

Tariq Ali

Thank you very much
Have you any idea which one disses

Regards
Tariq

On 28 Dec 2020, at 10:44 pm, Fawaz Abdul rahman <fawaz.ar94@...> wrote:

Hi, I think atGuys has one with vibration indicator of how much power remaining in the powerbank. I did not try it myself, I use a normal one, I don’t find it a big necessity to be accessible. Just know the average range, then you can just plug it in at the end of certain days.

Good luck.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10