Topics

accessible thermometer

heather albright

Hello I am looking for a fullally accessible forhead thermometer. I had purcheased  one from  the national Federation of the blind and it was not accessible; go figure that one sheesh! So amazon was not a helpful on this as they could not tell me if anyone of their items were fullally accessible. So hoping some here have the model if they have one themselves! Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

gbmagoo@...

Go to thermalworks.com and they have a Bluetooth for hit the mom at her there that I bought it’s kind of spend he but it’s totally accessible it’s awesome I use it on my iPhone all the time if you need to link let me know I’m not at home I’ll send it to you later