Accessible Video editing software for Windows

Melissa

Hello all. Does anyone know of any accessible video Editing software
for Windows 10 and Jaws/NVDA?

Akash Kakkar

I use Reaper

On 7/31/2022 10:53 PM, Melissa wrote:
Hello all. Does anyone know of any accessible video Editing software
for Windows 10 and Jaws/NVDA?

Nimer Jaber

Hello,

If you're uploading to YouTube, you can use the YouTube Studio editor.

Thanks.

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

Check out and subscribe to BlindTechAdventures in podcast audio form on YouTube for the latest happenings in tech.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Marda

Ask the a lady if she can play the oregon trail game and see what she says.  I have found lots of games with her by saying what kind of games can I play?  She'll give a bunch of games or ask if you want a certain category.  There are lots of categories.  Some of them have free versions but then if you want more adadvanced features, like more questions a day in a trivia game I like, then you have to pay.  I like trivia games and one of them that I have is jeopardy but if I want new questions on weekends or access to double jeopardy I have to pay.

Marda

On 7/31/2022 5:26 PM, Nimer Jaber wrote:
Hello,

If you're uploading to YouTube, you can use the YouTube Studio editor.

Thanks.

On Sun, Jul 31, 2022 at 10:23 AM Melissa <angel.melissa0107@...> wrote:
Hello all. Does anyone know of any accessible video Editing  software
for Windows 10 and Jaws/NVDA?

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

Check out and subscribe to BlindTechAdventures in podcast audio form on YouTube for the latest happenings in tech.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Marda

Sorry this went to the wrong list.  It was supposed to go to the blind gamers list.  I did another message tand sent it there but somehow my email program is acting screwy and will sometimes switch into a message above or below the message I've originally been reading and I don't realize it.  Weird anomaly or maybe I'm doing something wrong that I can't figure out.  Sorry.

Marda

On 7/31/2022 6:00 PM, Marda wrote:

[...]

Stan Bobbitt

Hi,

Thee Quinn has a very good tutorial/demo on how to use Windows 10 Photos App to Turn multiple images and an audio file into a video. It's based on NVDA but I was able to follow it using JAWS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCyV9Bvoj_o&list=PLZB-8OEOiVQoWKkYjLYPGjy-CR1eB3iDA&index=34&t=59s

HTH,
StanB