Topics

Accessible Way of Formatting a 512GB SD Card For Use in the BN Touch Plus

Debbie April Yuille

Hi All

I’ve purchased a 512GB SD card which I need to format to fat32 so I can use it in the BrailleNote Touch Plus. Windows itself has no way to format a card over 64GB to fat32 that I know of.

Does anyone have any accessible third-party solutions?

Thanks

Debbie

Adrien

Hi

Try googling sd format, it is a free app for windows, it formats sd cards, not sure if it’ll format a large card like that one though. Let me know if you get stuck. I have the installer here.

Regards

Adrien