Account Wizard

Nancy Hill

On several occasions I have come across something called 'account wizard' that wants me to set up something or another.  Does anyone know what this is, but more importantly, can any one tell me how to get rid of it?

I am using a recent version of jaws and win10.

Thanks in advance for your help in this matter!

nancy

Nancy Hill

Account Wizard
On several occasions I have come across something called 'account wizard' that wants me to set up something or another.  Does anyone know what this is,
but more importantly, can any one tell me how to get rid of it?

I am using a recent version of jaws and win10.

Thanks in advance for your help in this matter!

nancy

Gene

I don’t know if this web page will answer your question but this is what comes up in very early results of a Google search.  I didn’t look further.