Accumulating draft messages that are not in any draft folders

Sharon Hooley

Hi,

In mail on my iPhone XR with IOS 14.6 and earlier, there's a group of drafts in progress at the bottom that keeps accumulating. However, when I look at the drafts folders of the three accounts I have, I only had to clear the small number of messages to no mail, but those draft messages are still there, even when I go back and into other folders. I want to get rid of them, but I don't see how I can select and delete them all at once. Does anyone have any ideas about this?

Thanks,

www.CochlearAmericas.com