Topics

Adding and boster with Mac OS x El Capitan

Angela Randall

Hi everybody. I am trying to add my index version 3 embosser. I have the program I Braille installed but when I went to emboss nothing showed up. I had to get a cord that converts the serial to USB. And I installed eyebrow onto my computer. Then I installed Frozen 3 embosser drivers to my computer. but I do not see the embosser when I look under system preferences and add printer. if anybody on this list has had experience with mac and installing the embosser to the computer and let me know. Thank you

Angela Randall