Topics

Adding links to the rotor?

Vicky Vaughan

Hi List, I am using an iPhone 8 with the latest iOS 12.  Can anyone tell me how to add links to my possible items on my rotor?

Thanks very much for any help!

Sincerely, Vicky V

Fawaz Abdul rahman

Hi,

Not sure why you are still on iOS12 with iPhone 8, but anyway,

Go to settings, general, accessibility, voiceover, router, then just select the things you want from there, then just exit once you finish.

Good luck.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Hi List, I am using an iPhone 8 with the latest iOS 12.  Can anyone tell me how to add links to my possible items on my rotor?

Thanks very much for any help!

Sincerely, Vicky V

Vicky Vaughan

Hi, Thanks very much for your help.  I never upgraded to iOS 13 because I wasn’t hearing anything good about it.

Let’s hope for better things from iOS 14.

Sincerely, Vicky V