Topics

Admin. Bouncing messages

Gene

GMail is having a problem that has caused a lot of people to be bounced. You should get an unbounce message. I'm sending this message for those who have unbounced themselves because if you haven't, you won't see this message.

According to a moderator on another list, the Gmail problem is causing a lot of accounts to start working, then stop working again, and continue to fluctuate. You may get an unbounce message every time this happens. I don't know if you get unbounce messages for each list or only for each time you bounce as the problem continues. It wouldn't make sense for you to get a bounce message for each list you are on so I suspect if you get more than one, it is because you are bouncing again. Respond as many times as you want. If you aren't getting list mail and you suspect you are bounced, respond.

Gene