Topics

Already Found My Solution To My Browser Question.

Janet

Hello Out There,
Well, I guess I'm answering my own question! LOL! I found the setting in Brave so that I could change Brave back to my default browser instead of Firefox being my default browser. So just in case, someone wanted to answer me, thank you, but I already found it. Smile! Just in case someone wants to change the Brave browser as their default, here is how I did it: I launched Brave, press alt plus f, arrow several times down until you hear settings, press enter, arrow several times down again until you hear change Brave as your default browser, and press enter, and VOILA end of my problem! So now, at that point, your browser should be set as default, and if not, ask someone on the list, as that is all I know about Brave! I just started using Brave myself, and I love it! Although, I'm thinking I might need to learn a little more about Brave though, but I'm good to go for now!
PS, I also changed the subject line, as I am not asking for help now. I'm beginning to feel like I am having a one way conversation, so I will close for now!

Janet

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Janet
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2020 9:51 PM
To: 'main@TechTalk.groups.io'
Subject: [TechTalk] Fire fox default Browser Help Please.

HI Everyone,
I have been using Brave as my default browser, and I am very happy with it. I recently downloaded Firefox as my second browser, I did checked during the setup, not to have Firefox as my default browser, as I want to use Brave as my default browser. Can someone please tell me how I can accomplish this? I looked in the Firefox settings, and I did see it was set as my default browser, and I tried to uncheck that setting, but nothing happened. I also noticed when I see the default setting it said dim, maybe that is why I can't change it, not for sure. I also looked in Brave settings to see if I could once again change Brave back to my default browser, but I couldn't find those settings.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Janet

Peace Be With You.