From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Janet
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2020 9:51 PM
To: 'main@TechTalk.groups.io'
Subject: [TechTalk] Fire fox default Browser Help Please.

HI Everyone,
I have been using Brave as my default browser, and I am very happy with it. I recently downloaded Firefox as my second browser, I did checked during the setup, not to have Firefox as my default browser, as I want to use Brave as my default browser. Can someone please tell me how I can accomplish this? I looked in the Firefox settings, and I did see it was set as my default browser, and I tried to uncheck that setting, but nothing happened. I also noticed when I see the default setting it said dim, maybe that is why I can't change it, not for sure. I also looked in Brave settings to see if I could once again change Brave back to my default browser, but I couldn't find those settings.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Janet

Peace Be With You.