Amazon/can't find where to add or delete payment methods

joanne

Usually I found where Amazon site might say delete when I wanted to get rid of an address or payment method. But now I'm not able to do so and I wonder if someone could tell me what link I'd go to first, etc., so I can get to the right place.

Thanks.

Gene

Not too far from the top of the home page, you will find a link that says something about your account and perhaps some other wording.  If you follow the link, you will find links such as my addresses, my payments, and perhaps others.  The payment information can be found and changed if you follow that link.

Gene