Topics

amazon echo 3rd gen and or smart switch

David Mehler

Hello,

I'm going to be getting an amazon echo 3rd gen. I have no idea how to
set this up, how to use it, what it can do, etc. If there's any
blind-specific audio demos or podcasts or howtos on this subject that
would be appreciated.

Also, a smart switch might be also included. Again, I have no idea how
to use this or what it would be used for.

Any feedback appreciated.

Thanks.
Dave.

Hi Dave,
My name is Ashley Breger and I would be happy to help you set up your Amazon echo. We could arrange a phone conference.
Just let me know when you would be available and a good number to reach you at. Also do you have a smart phone? I know I set up all of my echoes through my iPhone which was fairly easy.

Ashley Breger

On Dec 1, 2018, at 10:31 PM, David Mehler <dave.mehler@...> wrote:

Hello,

I'm going to be getting an amazon echo 3rd gen. I have no idea how to
set this up, how to use it, what it can do, etc. If there's any
blind-specific audio demos or podcasts or howtos on this subject that
would be appreciated.

Also, a smart switch might be also included. Again, I have no idea how
to use this or what it would be used for.

Any feedback appreciated.

Thanks.
Dave.

David Mehler

Hello Ashley,

Thank you for your reply. I don't have the echo yet, probably getting
it tomorrow.

I do have a smart phone, it is an android phone it is running nougat.

Anything you can tell me would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Dave.

On 12/2/18, Ashley Breger via Groups.Io <ashbreger=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

I am not as familiar with the android operating system but if you want I can try and set up a conference call so I can help you set it up.

Ashley Breger

On Dec 1, 2018, at 11:43 PM, David Mehler <dave.mehler@...> wrote:

[...]

Ron Canazzi

You should be able to set up any echo devices--at least the basic functions such as logging in via the website at alexa.amazon.com.