Amazon on desk top and phone

Sugar

Hi all

I currently have Amazon on my desk top and I always order from there.

My sbcglobal.net is the e mail I am logged  in to.

My question is, if I was to put Amazon on my I phone, do I have to use my I cloud e mail(I phone e mail) or can I keep using my sbcglobal.net e mail because that is the e mail I currently using to log in to my desk top amazon

I hope I made myself clear

Thanks

sugar.

'Forgiveness doesn't make the other person right, it makes you free.

People will forget what you said...

People will forget what you did....

But people will NEVER forget how you made them feel.'

Walk with me through a second chance of life: consider a Kidney donation: Blood type ONegative

-Sugar, ❤😘

Abbie Taylor

Hi, Sugar. If you were to install Amazon on your iPhone, you would log in using the email address and password associated with your account. So, yes, you can still use that same email address you've been using with Amazon.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...

Sugar

Thank you so much. I did it yesterday and I am set.
I appreciate it
sugar

“If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.”