amazon prime

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

Hi,

Can someone guide me on how to find out if I have amazon prime? The amazon site confuses me some times, but me being confused isn’t uncommon. Lol

Thank you

Kimsan Song

Kimsansong@...

Holly

Found this on the web:

To check if you have an active Amazon Prime membership, log in to Amazon and select Your Account. Click on Your Prime Membership to access the Manage Your Prime Membership page. Your current membership status appears in the left sidebar under your name. If you are not a current Amazon Prime member and want to sign up for the service, click on the Click Here to Signup link to place your order.

chris judge

Are you paying, either a monthly fee or an annual one?

Can someone guide me on how to find out if I have amazon prime? The amazon site confuses me some times, but me being confused isn’t uncommon. Lol

Thank you

Kimsan Song

Kimsansong@...

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>