Topics

amazon prime video

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

I recently signed up for amazon prime and my mom is interested in the videos that we get by being a prime member. She wants to watch these videos on her iPad so can anybody tell me how to do this? I know nothing about an iPad.

Thanks.

Troy

She would have to install the Amazon Prime Video App and log in to it using the Prime Account.

It is impossible to briefly describe the search capabilities, video selection, and other aspects.  There are scads of tutorials on the Prime Video on the web.  Here is Amazon's own, and there are many others.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/splash/getTheApp/