an amazon prime question

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

Can 2 people be associated with the same amazon prime account and have their own ways to pay for purchases? My mom and I both use amazon prime, but the account is in my name so any time my mom buys something it's charged to my credit card and she pays me back. It would be a lot easier if we could add my mom's name to the account and add her credit card to use as a payment source when she wants to buy something, and also so that whatever she buys is shipped with her name on it so we know when a package is for her instead of always having my name on it and not knowing who it's for until we open the package.

Thanks.

Troy

William Vandervest

Add her card to the payment options, then, when she makes a purchase, she can select her own card to pay for the purchase.

William Vandervest
timelord09@comcast.net
Win10 latest revision

There are none so blind, as those who will not see.

William Vandervest

Can 2 people be associated with the same amazon prime account and have
their own ways to pay for purchases? My mom and I both use amazon prime,
but the account is in my name so any time my mom buys something it's
charged to my credit card and she pays me back. It would be a lot easier
if we could add my mom's name to the account and add her credit card to
use as a payment source when she wants to buy something, and also so
that whatever she buys is shipped with her name on it so we know when a
package is for her instead of always having my name on it and not
knowing who it's for until we open the package.

Thanks.

Troy

Vicki W

You can try this. It may take a little reading and a phone call to make sure this is what will work for you.

Go to your account.
Find the heading that says Shopping programs and rentals.
Under that, go to the link that says Amazon household.
There is something that says create your household now.
Next is a button for add an adult. Also, below the buttons is a link to learn more about households. .

Hope this at least gets you started.

Vicki

Can 2 people be associated with the same amazon prime account and have their own ways to pay for purchases? My mom and I both use amazon prime, but the account is in my name so any time my mom buys something it's charged to my credit card and she pays me back. It would be a lot easier if we could add my mom's name to the account and add her credit card to use as a payment source when she wants to buy something, and also so that whatever she buys is shipped with her name on it so we know when a package is for her instead of always having my name on it and not knowing who it's for until we open the package.

Thanks.

Troy

lynn white

These instructions worked for me. I just sent my wife an invitation for sharing Prime and books. So cool! Thanks.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Troy Burnham" <troyburnham34@gmail.com>