An Amazon problem

Loy

Hi,
I have come across something new at Amazon when trying to order some items. I click on an item I want and a list of different options comes up. The choices are like different quantities or sizes  I can choose from. I can't figure out how to select the one I want using JAWS. Has anyone else come across this and how did you choose the one you wanted from the list.

Blaster

If your choosing a product like clothing or shoes, you will need to
choose one of the options from the first option, for instance the
color of the clothing. Then this will change the options for the next
option, like size, as your size may be available in that color or
maybe not. As you move to the next option the values are updated, so
the next option, the quantity drop-down menu, will reflect how many
pieces of clothing in your selected color and size are available.

HTH,
Blaster

On 6/23/21, Loy <loyrg2845@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I have come across something new at Amazon when trying to order some items.

I click on an item I want and a list of different options comes up. The
choices are like different quantities or sizes I can choose from. I can't
figure out how to select the one I want using JAWS. Has anyone else come
across this and how did you choose the one you wanted from the list.

Holly

Loy:

I have found that sometimes when you arrow down through the size choices, JAWS does not announce the options.  I just arrow down once, then Shift tab to the beginning and then the size will be announced.  You may have to do this more than once to get to where you want.  If all else fails, call Amazon disability and have them pick the items and size and put into your cart.

Loy

This is something different. i was trying to order a SSD drive, After I picked the brand, there were a list of sizes,250GB, 500 GB and 1 TB. There were no check boxes. I tried using spacebar also enteron the discriptions and never could get the right one selected. Also tried to order some products for my wife, that came in different quanity boxes, same problem there  also. I have only seen this happen this past week.