From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marie
Sent: Friday, August 7, 2020 3:16 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Moto G Stylus

Sorry that you feel this necessary since the original question was asked the day before the second request., not an hour before as you seem to think.

No need to be rude.

Marie

On 8/6/2020 11:30 AM, Norma A. Boge wrote:
It's running Android 10, which is current. Android 11 is out for beta testing now. I've had a couple Motorolas and they are accessible. You may want to visit the following site, courtesy of Google:
https://www.motorola.com/us/smartphones-moto-g-stylus/p
I think expecting an answer after 1 hour is asking a lot. Especially
during a week day. Some of us do work. HTH Norma