From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2021 1:32 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] another gmail question

Hi all,
Sorry to keep asking you guys about this stuff, but now that I've added my gmail
account to Outlook and disabled forwarding, is there a way to move all of my old
emails from my mts inbox to my gmail one? I know I could just go to my old inbox
if needed, but if I'm truly going to switch email addresses then I'd like to
have all my emails in one place. I know I could forward them, but I have tones
so that would take forever. Thanks for your patience!!!
Madison