Topics

another gmail question

Madison Martin

Hi all,
Sorry to keep asking you guys about this stuff, but now that I've added my gmail
account to Outlook and disabled forwarding, is there a way to move all of my old
emails from my mts inbox to my gmail one? I know I could just go to my old inbox
if needed, but if I'm truly going to switch email addresses then I'd like to
have all my emails in one place. I know I could forward them, but I have tones
so that would take forever. Thanks for your patience!!!
Madison

Janet

Hi Madison!
No need to apologize, this is what this list is for, so don't worry, just ask away! I'm sure there is a way to do what you want to do, but I just don't know how, as I've never worked with Gmail. Now, that I have Windows Ten, I am using Windows Mail, and so far, I really like it, but I'm sure I have a lot to learn about it. It was very easy to set up, and that's fine with me! Smile! Hopefully someone will be out here soon, and give you some suggestions. Did you ever try Windows Mail? If so, what did you think about it?

Janet

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2021 1:32 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] another gmail question

Hi all,
Sorry to keep asking you guys about this stuff, but now that I've added my gmail
account to Outlook and disabled forwarding, is there a way to move all of my old
emails from my mts inbox to my gmail one? I know I could just go to my old inbox
if needed, but if I'm truly going to switch email addresses then I'd like to
have all my emails in one place. I know I could forward them, but I have tones
so that would take forever. Thanks for your patience!!!
Madison