Any smart dolls out there?

Sharon Hooley

Hi,

Does anybody play with, or know about, a smart doll? Some years ago, maybe more than ten, I listened to a demo podcast of one called My Dream Baby from Ebay.

Thanks for any input,

www.CochlearAmericas.com

Howard Traxler

I used to have a doll; but she was so smart that she left.
Howard
On 11/23/2022 2:13 PM, Sharon Hooley wrote:

Hi,

Does anybody play with, or know about, a smart doll? Some years ago, maybe more than ten, I listened to a demo podcast of one called My Dream Baby from Ebay.

Thanks for any input,

Is it hard to communicate, even with hearing aids?  Visit
www.CochlearAmericas.com

Monte Single

There is a biography entitled Smart Blonde.  Yep, it’s about a doll, Dolly Parton.

Not only is she smart, she’s got talent and is has great public spirit.

I used to have a doll; but she was so smart that she left.
Howard

On 11/23/2022 2:13 PM, Sharon Hooley wrote:

Hi,

Does anybody play with, or know about, a smart doll? Some years ago, maybe more than ten, I listened to a demo podcast of one called My Dream Baby from Ebay.

Thanks for any input,

Is it hard to communicate, even with hearing aids?  Visit
www.CochlearAmericas.com

chris judge

Lol.

Chris Judge

I used to have a doll; but she was so smart that she left.
Howard

On 11/23/2022 2:13 PM, Sharon Hooley wrote:

Hi,

Does anybody play with, or know about, a smart doll? Some years ago, maybe more than ten, I listened to a demo podcast of one called My Dream Baby from Ebay.

Thanks for any input,

Is it hard to communicate, even with hearing aids?  Visit
www.CochlearAmericas.com

Richard Justice

I used to have a "Cathy know -it-all doll" but left her behind when I moved!