anyone have a my netgear account?

David Mehler

Hello,

If anyone has a my netgear account because they have some sort of
netgear device I'm wondering if you can help me? I'm trying to log in
to my netgear account community support portal to try to get an answer
to a question and it's not letting me log in. I enter my email address
and password hit the netgear sign in button and nothing happens. This
is with both Chrome and brave. Any ideas?

I've also tried the log in with google option, but that is giving me
an aouth2 login error message which refers to a site that makes no
sense.

Thanks.
Dave.