Anyone part of the NLS eReader pilot program?

Sarah Butler

Hi all,

I am part of the NLS eReader pilot program and am wondering if anyone else in this group is also part of the pilot for the new eReaders. I used to be on a listserv for the eReader, but I unsubscribed a couple months ago because I could not keep up with all the messages. But I have since changed my mind and tried to get back on the list without any success. I have called my library twice about this, and both times they have said they would put me back on the list, but both times nothing has happened. I am very disappointed by the lack of support I have gotten from my local library with regards to the eReader.

Does anyone on this list have any suggestions for other things I can try doing to get back on the listserv for the eReader?

Thanks,

Sarah