are there still rock boxes around?

Hello there, I wanted to order a new rock box, can I still do that.

--
Please come and join us at angelsonges@groups.io

Jim Hunt

Hi, are you talking about portable MP3 and media players with the Rockbox software in them?  Laz Mesa's company Accessible Electronics sells the Benji T6 with Rockbox installed and ready to go.  I bought a Benji T6 with Rockbox in it from him and love it. You can find more information and order players and accessories at www.TalkingMP3Players.com.

Cheers, hope this helps,

Jim

On 5/24/2022 3:33 PM, angelsonsAna wrote:
Hello there, I wanted to order a new rock box, can I still do that.

Laz

There sure are,

Daily Deal: With your order of our new Rockboxed Benji T-6 Lossless Hi Fi Talking Media Player, we'll include a $10 value wall charger and our new stick-on belt clip ($5.99 value for free!) It reproduces great sound from all your unprotected audio files and is the best sounding player we've ever offered including the Sansa Clip Zip! Order it from the following link where you can choose how much memory capacity you want: https://talkingmp3players-com.3dcartstores.com/Talking-Benji-T-6-Lossless-Hi-Fi-Media-Player-with-Rockbox_p_141.html

Download the introduction to the Benji T-6 Talking Mp3 Player at the below link: https://od.lk/d/NTVfODkwNDI4OF8/Benjie%20T6%20Hi-Fi%20Talking%20MP3%20Player%20Introduction.mp3

On Tue, May 24, 2022 at 3:33 PM angelsonsAna <anaglobe@...> wrote:
Hello there, I wanted to order a new rock box, can I still do that.

--
Please come and join us at angelsonges@groups.io

--
Affordably priced Accessible Talking MP3 Player, Evo 10 daisy Talking Book Reader, Victor Reader Stream, Blindshell classic 2 Phone, Phone Service, Bluetooth Transmitters/Receivers, and Accessories
Email: laz@...