Topics

Asking for help with an error 403 message in IE

BG <bernardgeorgiou@...>

Hi,

Can you help out with an Error 403 using IE 11 64bit and Windows 7. I have turned off my antivirus software, the firewall and run deep scans for malicious software with both Malware bytes and Essat and still I have the error. Funnily though, my Thunderbird still works so surely that would indicate the internet settings are correct, so I am stumped. Can anyone help?

Bernard

Steve Matzura

403 usually means forbidden. I just went through a simiilar problem
when developing a secure Website, and as soon as I refreshed my
browser's cache by pressing F5, my problems disappeared. Give that a
try first before you start taking your system to bits.