Topics

At&T accessibility

Marie

I am considering changing to AT&T internet and a streaming package. I already know that their streaming package is very accessible with the Apple devices. But I want to know how it is to use their web site and their email. I am currently with Spectrum and their sites are not simple but usable. Not too happy with the streaming package so far as usability.

The aT&T service here in Reno is Fiber optics so the equipment is good.

enes sarıbaş

There website is rather arcaic,  but accessible. Good thing you have fiber optics though. I wouldn't use them if you had copper dsl, which is terrible.

On 7/25/2020 6:52 PM, Marie wrote:
I am considering changing to AT&T internet and a streaming package. I already know that their streaming package is very accessible with the Apple devices. But I want to know how it is to use their web site and their email. I am currently with Spectrum and their sites are not simple but usable. Not too happy with the streaming package so far as usability.

The aT&T service here in Reno is Fiber optics so the equipment is good.

Donna

Marie,

I access AT&T's website & mail via Safari on my iPhone or iPad. Both are accessible. The My AT&T app is not accessible using an iDevice. Sorry I can't comment on any accessibility from a computer user standpoint. I have been an AT&T customer since 1996. I have landline phone service, cellular service & internet. I have found customer service to be Excellent. And the customer reps at the AT&T stores to be professional, friendly & very helpful.

Donna

I am considering changing to AT&T internet and a streaming package. I already know that their streaming package is very accessible with the Apple devices. But I want to know how it is to use their web site and their email. I am currently with Spectrum and their sites are not simple but usable. Not too happy with the streaming package so far as usability.

The aT&T service here in Reno is Fiber optics so the equipment is good.

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

What the heck? The my AT&T app is no longer accessible it was whenever I had it a while back and it looked pretty accessible. I can always reinstall it again and ask my brother if I could look at his deal. Because I used to be on his account. The only thing that was a little weird, was when they sent you your bill, it was in a video so he had to tell me what I owed him.
joseph hudson

Email FaceTime and iMessage
jhud7789@...

Office phone/what's up messenger

254-300-7667

Emergency sell

254-813-2461

https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

On Jul 25, 2020, at 7:58 PM, Donna <mermaid7@...> wrote:

[...]

Hi,

The app is accessible. I can do everything with it.

On 7/25/2020 7:58 PM, Donna wrote:
[...]

The first bill is a video. But all others are just e-mails with a regular bill amount.

On 7/25/2020 8:25 PM, joseph hudson wrote:
[...]

Oh OK that explains it.

On Jul 25, 2020, at 8:27 PM, enes sarıbaş <enes.saribas@...> wrote:

[...]

heather albright

I hate atnt, accessibility is a freaken joke with them. I always remind them of this when someone calls trying to sell something to me. Heck, they still have not followed the law with accessible set-top boxes with uverse! Which, I think they do not have anymore anyways. Good luck! Heather

[...]

Well, I wish they would put the money they spent on stock buybacks and paying shareholders on upgrading their terrible dsl service areas. The worst thing, they charge the exact same price for dsl as fiber or VDSL service.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donna" <mermaid7@...>
[...]

Sean Paul

I’ve never had one issue using the AT&T app on my iPhone. I pay my bill, check my data usage even though it’s unlimited, I’ve now set up auto pay, etc.

Sean Paul informs y'all from my iPhone

On Jul 25, 2020, at 20:58, Donna <mermaid7@...> wrote:

[...]

Joseph, I think the My AT&T app accessibility was broken with the most recent update to the app. I rarely use the app, so I can't say exactly when the app became unusable with voiceover.

Donna

[...]

Ok, after reading everyones comments, that the My AT&T app is accessible, I deleted the app from my device & reinstalled it. I'm happy to report that the My AT&T app is accessible.