atomic talking clocks

Madison Martin

Hi all,

I found one on Maxiaids but the price of shipping was more then the price of the clock and they weren’t willing to ship it free mater for the blind which I thought was weird. I have absolutely no interest in using a smart speaker; so does anyone have any ideas of other places that I could check to try and find one? I live in Canada but don’t have a problem ordering from another country as long as the shipping costs aren’t horrible. Really hope someone can help me out!! Thank you,

Madison

heather albright

Well, what about the braillebookstore, cant remember did they have these clocks? And they are in Canada too. Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows

Sent: Saturday, July 2, 2022 10:56 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] atomic talking clocks

Hi all,

I found one on Maxiaids but the price of shipping was more then the price of the clock and they weren’t willing to ship it free mater for the blind which I thought was weird. I have absolutely no interest in using a smart speaker; so does anyone have any ideas of other places that I could check to try and find one? I live in Canada but don’t have a problem ordering from another country as long as the shipping costs aren’t horrible. Really hope someone can help me out!! Thank you,

Madison