audio described tv

Marvin Hunkin

Hi. What about netflixs, the windows app and the site is very accessible. What about amazon prime. Also you could try a site called audiovault.net where you cans earch for tv shows and movies. So what is does it strips out all the video, and just has the audio described track. Like Monday in Australia, I listened to a quiet place with audio description. I could follow the movie with that. And today going to listen to a quiet place part 2 and then google the plot.

So got a lot of audio described movies and tv shows., like when netflixs pulled star trek  and put it on paramount plus here in Australia.

Marvin.discovery