From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Troy Burnham
Sent: January 3, 2022 9:57 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] audio described tv shows?

Hi all,

Is there a site I could look at to find audio described tv shows? I'm
part of a dropbox with a bunch of friends, and right now All in the
Family and the Golden Girls, both described, are being shared. That made
me wonder what other shows, whether comedy or otherwise, might be
available somewhere described.

Thanks.

Troy

Sameer

Try Audio Vault. They have many audio-described TV shows & movies.

Regards
Sameer Latey

On 04-01-2022 08:27 am, Troy Burnham wrote:
Hi all,

Is there a site I could look at to find audio described tv shows? I'm part of a dropbox with a bunch of friends, and right now All in the Family and the Golden Girls, both described, are being shared. That made me wonder what other shows, whether comedy or otherwise, might be available somewhere described.

Thanks.

Troy

heather albright

Hallmark channel has it described marginally. Hallmark has even worse description than CBS; I did not know audio description could get that bad. The describers do not use pronouns or complete sentences; Maybe they are out sourcing to third world non English speaking people.  The hallmark movie channel also describes all their movies produced in 2021; with the same non English speaking describers.I believe the golden girls are on from 9 to 11 pm CST. So while everything is closed captioned for the deaf, we are stuck listening to crap for the audio description.Here is a link, think there might be a better link out there:

https://adp.acb.org/masterad.html  cheers Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows