Topics

Audio Description

Danny Park

I am not sure if anyone out there follows the soap opera "Days of our Lives" on NBC but it is now described on a daily basis.  Just thought I would pass that along if anyone is interested.

Danny

Kimsan

I should start watching that again. I used to watch it back in my college days lol.
How do I watch it with audio description.

Kimsan Song
kimsansong@...
If you are into HipHop or R&B, I invite you to subscribe to my youtube artist channel at
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFzrNcgBfHguK-LnnJMMylA
Also, you may follow me on twitter:
https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Danny Park
Sent: Friday, October 2, 2020 9:24 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Audio Description

I am not sure if anyone out there follows the soap opera "Days of our Lives" on NBC but it is now described on a daily basis. Just thought I would pass that along if anyone is interested.

Danny

Shelly Kane

Danny:

I have been watching Days of Our Lives for over 30 years.  How do I get it described?  I have Directv.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Shelly

On 10/2/2020 10:23 AM, Danny Park wrote:
I am not sure if anyone out there follows the soap opera "Days of our Lives" on NBC but it is now described on a daily basis.  Just thought I would pass that along if anyone is interested.

Danny

Danny Park

Just go in and turn on audio description the way you normally would. In most cases there’s an SAP button or you go into the menu and turn on audio description. That’s all that should be necessary.

On Oct 3, 2020, at 02:01, Shelly Kane <shellykane323@...> wrote:

Danny:

I have been watching Days of Our Lives for over 30 years. How do I get it described? I have Directv. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Shelly

On 10/2/2020 10:23 AM, Danny Park wrote:
I am not sure if anyone out there follows the soap opera "Days of our Lives" on NBC but it is now described on a daily basis. Just thought I would pass that along if anyone is interested.

Danny