audio discriptive movies

Kimsan

Hi,

I’ve noticed not every service like Netflix, hulu, etc. that all movies have audio description.

What do you folks do when there is a movie you really like to watch but after looking at 3 different services, in my case, amazon prime video, hbo max and Netflix, none of those provide audio description.

What other services can I try to locate to see if this movie is audio described whether if it’s via an app or website.

Taylor Durrett

ACB has a list of services where you can get audio descriptive movies. Another good place is audio vault.net, or blindmicemegamall.com under movie vault. those are the resources I referred to, I’m sure there are others out there.