Sent: Monday, January 13, 2020 1:50 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] auto speaker shutoff.

Hi listerrs,

I have a boes revolve Bluetooth speaker connected to my win10 machine with a standard audio cable.

It is an hp desktop with realtek audio.

If I do not use the pc for a while, say 20 30 minutes, the boes speaker shuts off.

The speaker charge cable is always connected to a power bar.

Is there some setting I might try in the pc to  stop the speaker from shuting off.

Thanks,

Monte

chris judge

It sounds like a feature of the speaker itself. Have you tried feeding something else through it, a victor stream for example. If not, try that and see if the speaker turns off after so many minutes of silence.

I have a boes revolve Bluetooth speaker connected to my win10 machine with a standard audio cable.

It is an hp desktop with realtek audio.

If I do not use the pc for a while, say 20 30 minutes, the boes speaker shuts off.

The speaker charge cable is always connected to a power bar.

Is there some setting I might try in the pc to  stop the speaker from shuting off.

Thanks,

Monte

Monte Single

OK.