Bad experience with Mc Afee

Loy

I have a 6 month Dell desktop computer. It came with McAfee anti virus. I uninstalled when I received it. I had a problem with Windows and reset it today. When it restarted, McAfee was back on and I could not delete it as before, I even tried their removal tool with no success. I called McAfee and they said I had no accoun and McAfee was not on my computer.  I told him it was and I wanted it off. He said he could get it off but I would hav to pay him. I hung up on him.

enes sarıbaş

The uninstaller is like a website, at least it used to be that way.  You would navigate it like a webpage and click the button to uninstall.