Topics

Blind Tech Guys #64

Nimer Jaber

  Hello everyone,

The latest episode of the Blind Tech Guys podcast, episode #64, will begin streaming today at 9:00 PM Pacific U.S. time. You can watch the stream, or watch it later, and if you would prefer to, you can download it using your favorite pod catcher once it is released in a day or so.

Today's episode contains an interview with Pranav, a photographer who takes images using the vOICe sensory substitution app, a discussion of Chromebooks, and a demonstration of how to set up 1Password from scratch on Windows.

To watch us on Youtube, you can visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsBu6LUN7u4 or you can use your favorite pod catcher or your smart speaker to search for Blind Tech Guys podcast by saying "listen to the latest episode of the Blind Tech Guys Podcast".

Thank you as always for all of your support.

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

up to you. Thanks.