Topics

Blind Tech Guys Going Live to Discuss Android 11 Accessibility on Samsung Devices

Nimer Jaber

Hello everyone,

The Blind Tech Guys will be going live on Youtube at 19:00 Pacific U.S. time to discuss the latest Android 11 update on Samsung devices, to discuss new features, and whether or not we recommend upgrading. You can either catch us on Youtube, or when the podcast goes live using your favorite pod catcher, or at blindtechguys.com, or with your favorite smart speaker. The link to watch on Youtube is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKocBF4DzR0

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

up to you. Thanks.