Topics

Blind Tech Guys - TalkBack 9.1 Is Finally Here

Marco Curralejo

Hello everyone,

Welcome to this mid-week episode of the Blind Tech Guys.

On this mid-week bonus episode of the pod, we sat down and talked about the soon to be released TalkBack 9.1 and Nimer runs us through what's new in this latest update.

Earlier this week, we released episode 74 of the pod, where the team discussed screenreaders, in particular Jaws For Windows, NVDA and Windows Narrator. We demonstrate each screenreader and give our opinions on what we like and dislike about each of them.

To listen, head on over to the Blind Tech Guys website, where you can easily subscribe and listen in your favourite podcast app, or you can simply ask your smart speaker to “play the latest episode of the Blind Tech Guys”.

Warm regards,

Marco Curralejo

Blind Tech Guys is here to bridge the gap for blind and visually impaired users of technology. We discuss all things related to tech; however, we mainly focus on Android, iOS and mobile devices from a blind and visually impaired perspective.

If you have any questions or suggestions for future podcasts, please send an email to contact@....

You can quickly find every episode of the podcast, go about easily subscribing in your preferred podcast player, plus find links to our YouTube channel, Facebook group and page, Twitter feed, and Telegram or WhatsApp groups by heading on over to https://www.blindtechguys.com.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Blind Tech Guys" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/blindtechguys/006101d70a69%24985e4e00%24c91aea00%24%40gmail.com.