BlindShell Classic not working on TMobile

sr91black

Hello:

I have the BlindShell Classic phone and it does not seem to want to work on TMobile. I was able to use on AT&T before. Does this mean that I have to upgrade to the new BlindShell Classic II?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

AVG logo

www.avg.com

Carolyn Arnold

I think that the Classic is set up for GSM, not CDMA, which I think T-Mobile uses.