Topics

Blindshell Classic warranty question

Laz

Hi all,

I believe it was on this list where gerald asked a question about what
would happen if a Blindshell Classic needed to be repaired...

Here is my answer to that. If you bought the Blindshell Classic from
us, we will replace it with another one. We'll then take the necessary
steps to sort things out with the manufacturer and if it needs to be
shipped anywhere it would be on our dime, not the customers.

I hope that helps.

Regards,

Laz

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@...
Phone: 727-498-0121
Skype: lazmesa

Carolyn Arnold

I can say from experience, that Laz really backs his products.

--
Affordably priced Accessible Talking MP3 Players, Accessible phones, Bluetooth devices, and accessories http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@...

Gary Greico