From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2021 12:56 AM
To: TechTalk <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] Blood Pressure Testing Device Opinions

Hi All,

I'm in the market of replacing my current Reizen blood
pressure testing machine, mainly because it's almost 20
years old and seems to be reporting irraticly.

The hose doesn't seem to have any cracks, and the hose seems
to plug in an seal sufficiently

So, I'm looking for a replacement device and would like to
get opinions of some good talking blood pressure testing
machines from all you good folks.

All input is greatly appreciated and graciously accepted.
Thanks mooy moocho.

Stay safe & take care. Mike.
Just once, I want a username and password prompt to say:
"Close Enough!"

Robin Frost

Hi,

I'm using the Qardio arm in conjunction with an iPhone and find it and its app to be accessible and reliable.

Set up was straightforward as was usage. Unfortunately unlike many other talking units it has no means to being used with an AC adapter but battery life using 4 triple a cells has been fine. Should you get one the unit is worn with the rectangular shaped body of the unit in towards your body and its logo pointing down towards the hand. This logo can be felt on the body of the unit by most unless there is severe neuropathy in play but one can also orient it by feel of the button which opens the battery door which should be pointing up towards the shoulder.

I hope this helps.

If an iPhone connection isn't what was being sought I don't know if the Mabis unit is still being made or offered but that one served me well for a long time too.

Take good care.

Robin

On 10/10/2021 12:56 AM, Mike B. wrote:
Hi All,

I'm in the market of replacing my current Reizen blood pressure testing machine, mainly because it's almost 20 years old and seems to be reporting irraticly.

The hose doesn't seem to have any cracks, and the hose seems to plug in an seal sufficiently

So, I'm looking for a replacement device and would like to get opinions of some good talking blood pressure testing machines from all you good folks.

All input is greatly appreciated and graciously accepted.  Thanks mooy moocho.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

gbmagoo@...

I had a cardio and I stopped using it about six months ago the app will not work consistently on my iPhone it got worse with iPhone iOS 15 it made my iPhone 12 pro very very warm when I did it and it would turn off and come back on again so I went and got a talking simple talking one from Costco I can’t remember the name but I saw it just going to Costco and ask them for the talking blood pressure monitor I been using it for three years along with my cardio when I got rid of six months ago and also just to let you know my brother and I each had cardio skills and they both died after about a year and they wouldn’t replace him they told us and give us a 15% discount on a week later to get an email with a 25 to 50% discount go figure so I was just getting the talking blood pressure monitor from Costco sorry I cannot remember the name but it works great