Topics

Bluetooth earbuds and wireless keyboards

Kathy Pingstock

Good afternoon to everyone,

I am in the market for Bluetooth earbuds and keyboards, does anyone have some good recommendations besides apples.

Thank you Kathy

Susie Stageberg <sstageberg2@...>

I have a Logitech k380 keyboard that works really well with my phone. It
doesn't have a Numpad, but I haven't felt the lack. Cost under $40 at
Amazon.

Susie

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." -Eleanor Roosevelt

I am in the market for Bluetooth earbuds and keyboards, does anyone have
some good recommendations besides apples.

Thank you Kathy

DJ

how small is the keyboard?