Bounced from groups.

Carolyn Arnold

Evidently, I’m bounced from the viPhone list. I have not received notification of such, but no messages coming there, and I can’t send one to the list.

Does anyone know what to do about a Google list to get unbounced? Thanks.

Alex Stone

Carolyn, I’ve also been bounced from the viphone group, I wonder what’s going on.

On 23 Jan 2022, at 15:13, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...> wrote:

Evidently, I’m bounced from the viPhone list. I have not received notification of such, but no messages coming there, and I can’t send one to the list.

Does anyone know what to do about a Google list to get unbounced? Thanks.

Vicki W

It was closed for reasons unknown.

Vicki

Carolyn, I’ve also been bounced from the viphone group, I wonder what’s going on.

On 23 Jan 2022, at 15:13, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...> wrote:

Evidently, I’m bounced from the viPhone list. I have not received notification of such, but no messages coming there, and I can’t send one to the list.

Does anyone know what to do about a Google list to get unbounced? Thanks.

Alex Stone

That’s a shame, it was a good list.

On 23 Jan 2022, at 17:33, Vicki W <vwherry4@...> wrote:

It was closed for reasons unknown.

Vicki

Carolyn, I’ve also been bounced from the viphone group, I wonder what’s going on.

On 23 Jan 2022, at 15:13, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...> wrote:

Evidently, I’m bounced from the viPhone list. I have not received notification of such, but no messages coming there, and I can’t send one to the list.

Does anyone know what to do about a Google list to get unbounced? Thanks.

Thom Spittle

The moderator of that list is getting in touch with Google groups. She suggests that people try to read and send messages on the web interface. You could try that. It should come back

On Jan 23, 2022, at 1:21 PM, Alex Stone <alexstone87@...> wrote:

 That’s a shame, it was a good list.

On 23 Jan 2022, at 17:33, Vicki W <vwherry4@...> wrote:

It was closed for reasons unknown.

Vicki

Carolyn, I’ve also been bounced from the viphone group, I wonder what’s going on.

On 23 Jan 2022, at 15:13, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...> wrote:

Evidently, I’m bounced from the viPhone list. I have not received notification of such, but no messages coming there, and I can’t send one to the list.

Does anyone know what to do about a Google list to get unbounced? Thanks.

Alex Stone

Carolyn, I’ve just been told on another list that the list has been closed. I have no idea why!

On 23 Jan 2022, at 15:13, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...> wrote:

Evidently, I’m bounced from the viPhone list. I have not received notification of such, but no messages coming there, and I can’t send one to the list.

Does anyone know what to do about a Google list to get unbounced? Thanks.

Carolyn Arnold

Oh my, then, the problem must be bigger than we are, Alex.

On 23 Jan 2022, at 15:13, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote:

Evidently, I’m bounced from the viPhone list. I have not received notification of such, but no messages coming there, and I can’t send one to the list.

Does anyone know what to do about a Google list to get unbounced? Thanks.

Carolyn Arnold

Is it closed forever and ever. If so, I'll delete the mailbox.

On 23 Jan 2022, at 15:13, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@windstream.net <mailto:4carolyna@windstream.net> > wrote:

Evidently, I’m bounced from the viPhone list. I have not received notification of such, but no messages coming there, and I can’t send one to the list.

Does anyone know what to do about a Google list to get unbounced? Thanks.

Carolyn Arnold

It was, but I also use Only Apple.

Carolyn, I’ve also been bounced from the viphone group, I wonder what’s going on.

On 23 Jan 2022, at 15:13, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@windstream.net <mailto:4carolyna@windstream.net> > wrote:

Evidently, I’m bounced from the viPhone list. I have not received notification of such, but no messages coming there, and I can’t send one to the list.

Does anyone know what to do about a Google list to get unbounced? Thanks.

Carolyn Arnold

I have enough lists not to want to bother with the Web interface. I hope it gets back in sync.

Carolyn, I’ve just been told on another list that the list has been closed. I have no idea why!

On 23 Jan 2022, at 15:13, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote:

Evidently, I’m bounced from the viPhone list. I have not received notification of such, but no messages coming there, and I can’t send one to the list.

Does anyone know what to do about a Google list to get unbounced? Thanks.

Alex Stone

No problem at all, I’m glad I could help. I’m going to miss that list, it was the first one I ever joined when I got my first iphone.

On 23 Jan 2022, at 19:51, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote:

Thanks, Alex.

Carolyn, I’ve just been told on another list that the list has been closed. I have no idea why!

On 23 Jan 2022, at 15:13, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote:

Evidently, I’m bounced from the viPhone list. I have not received notification of such, but no messages coming there, and I can’t send one to the list.

Does anyone know what to do about a Google list to get unbounced? Thanks.

Vicki W

I don't know, so you might want to wait a bit.

Is it closed forever and ever. If so, I'll delete the mailbox.

Carolyn, I’ve also been bounced from the viphone group, I wonder what’s going on.

On 23 Jan 2022, at 15:13, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@windstream.net <mailto:4carolyna@windstream.net> > wrote:

Evidently, I’m bounced from the viPhone list. I have not received notification of such, but no messages coming there, and I can’t send one to the list.

Does anyone know what to do about a Google list to get unbounced? Thanks.

Donna

I'm not sure what is going on. A search of groups.io turned up a VI Phone list that appears to have been newly created in January. There are no members, but the group description is the same as the old group. Here is the subscribe info, which is also the same.
viphone+subscribe@groups.io

Donna
That’s a shame, it was a good list.

On 23 Jan 2022, at 17:33, Vicki W <vwherry4@...> wrote:

It was closed for reasons unknown.

Vicki

Carolyn, I’ve also been bounced from the viphone group, I wonder what’s going on.

On 23 Jan 2022, at 15:13, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...> wrote:

Evidently, I’m bounced from the viPhone list. I have not received notification of such, but no messages coming there, and I can’t send one to the list.

Does anyone know what to do about a Google list to get unbounced? Thanks.

Carolyn Arnold

They just posted information of Phones for the Blind. It was easy to join.

Accept this invitationL
https://groups.google.com/forum/subscribe