Topics

bouncing groups.io messages

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

I've gotten several messages today from groups.io about messages that are bouncing from my address. I'm sure that the reason I'm getting so many messages is that I'm on several groups.io groups but do I need to click on the link in every message that I'm getting about bounced messages or will just clicking one of the links solve the problem?

Thanks.

Troy

Hi, i too am getting the same bounce emails, not sure what to do, thanks for any ideas,

Arvind

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

On 16 Dec 2020, at 6:45 AM, Troy Burnham <troyburnham34@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I've gotten several messages today from groups.io about messages that are bouncing from my address. I'm sure that the reason I'm getting so many messages is that I'm on several groups.io groups but do I need to click on the link in every message that I'm getting about bounced messages or will just clicking one of the links solve the problem?

Thanks.

Troy

Sugar Lopez

Hi
If you go to your groups io account
There is a like that says account
Enter or click on that and underneath is a link to unbounce yourself and then you will be ok
Hth
Sugar

- - Winnie the Pooh

Please walk with me through a second chance of life:

-Sugar, ❤😘

I've gotten several messages today from groups.io about messages that are bouncing from my address. I'm sure that the reason I'm getting so many messages is that I'm on several groups.io groups but do I need to click on the link in every message that I'm getting about bounced messages or will just clicking one of the links solve the problem?

Thanks.

Troy

Gene

It doesn't matter how many groups send you an unbounce message. Answering one will unbounce you.

I've gotten several messages today from groups.io about messages that
are bouncing from my address. I'm sure that the reason I'm getting so
many messages is that I'm on several groups.io groups but do I need to
click on the link in every message that I'm getting about bounced
messages or will just clicking one of the links solve the problem?

Thanks.

Troy

Juan Gonzalez <jgonzalezh614@...>

I was getting them as well for a while with iCloud but they seem to have stopped for now.

Juan Gonzalez

IT – DAX Analyst/IT Support Technician | Information Technology

Phone: 312 .666.1331 Ext. 3704

www.chicagolighthouse.org

Hi, i too am getting the same bounce emails, not sure what to do, thanks for any ideas,

Arvind

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

> On 16 Dec 2020, at 6:45 AM, Troy Burnham <troyburnham34@...> wrote:

> Hi all,

> I've gotten several messages today from groups.io about messages that are bouncing from my address. I'm sure that the reason I'm getting so many messages is that I'm on several groups.io groups but do I need to click on the link in every message that I'm getting about bounced messages or will just clicking one of the links solve the problem?

> Thanks.

> Troy

Troy Burnham

Thanks Gene.

I sure hope gmail clears up this problem soon, I've had this happen twice so far today.

Troy

-----Original Message----- From: Troy Burnham
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2020 5:45 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

Hi all,

I've gotten several messages today from groups.io about messages that
are bouncing from my address. I'm sure that the reason I'm getting so
many messages is that I'm on several groups.io groups but do I need to
click on the link in every message that I'm getting about bounced
messages or will just clicking one of the links solve the problem?

Thanks.

Troy

Carolyn Arnold

I usually get that a couple of times a week around 5:30 PM. I just click onto the link and Down Arrow to where I can click on bouncing, and it will say you are now unbounced, and the messages start back. I am on a number of groups.io lists.

I've gotten several messages today from groups.io about messages that are bouncing from my address. I'm sure that the reason I'm getting so many messages is that I'm on several groups.io groups but do I need to click on the link in every message that I'm getting about bounced messages or will just clicking one of the links solve the problem?

Thanks.

Troy

Terrilynne Pomeroy

I have never gotten them until today. Then I got about 12 in a row. I went to the link in the email. It had me set up a new password, and now we are all good.

TerriLynne

I usually get that a couple of times a week around 5:30 PM. I just click onto the link and Down Arrow to where I can click on bouncing, and it will say you are now unbounced, and the messages start back. I am on a number of groups.io lists.

I've gotten several messages today from groups.io about messages that are bouncing from my address. I'm sure that the reason I'm getting so many messages is that I'm on several groups.io groups but do I need to click on the link in every message that I'm getting about bounced messages or will just clicking one of the links solve the problem?

Thanks.

Troy

Shelly Kane

Carolyn:

Thank you so much.  I have never seen this before and I'm on several groups.  I will definitely do what you suggested if this happens again.

Shelly