From: abdulah aga
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2020 12:50 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] braille lite 2000

hi

I would like is any 1 know where I can find

battery for braille lite 2000 or information what kind battery is use
braille lite 2000

thanks Abdulah.

https://www.avg.com

abdulah aga

yes I know that, but I take out battery from braille lite and left on the table my vafe trow way she didn't know.

now I don't know anything so that why I em asking.

Pamela Dominguez

How did you get the braille lite open, and the battery taken out? It's soldered in. Pam.