From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Howard Traxler
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2022 10:18 AM
To: TechTalk <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] Braille Lite 40 Charger

Does anyone know what the voltage should be for the Braille Lite 40 battery charger (wallwort)? As I remember, it has a stack of 10 rechargeable cells. If each cell is 1.2 volts, the charger ought to be
12 volts; Anybody have an opinion about that?

Thanks.
Howard

Howard Traxler

Thank you David.  The address you gave is for the Braille Lite 40M. While I think the battery and charging voltage is the same as the old Braille Lite 40, I really would like to have the manual for the original version of the Braille Lite.  I tried to trunkate the address you sent and maybe find the older manual.  But when each time I shortened it by dropping the last part of the path, I was not allowed access.  Also went to their main site but didn't find anything that might lead to historic manuals.  Do you know how to get to the part of their site where old manuals might reside? Thanks.
Howard

On 5/27/2022 12:17 PM, david wrote:
12 volt battery
recharger

you can find this information in the manual;

https://www.freedomscientific.com/Content/Documents/Manuals/Legacy/Braille_Lite_MDocs/Braille_Lite_Part_440013-001_Rev_E.pdf