Brailleiant

Teresa Arroyo Llosa

Hello all,

I am looking for possible alternatives to the Focus blu, and I found the Brailleiant. I wonder if any of you has it, and what is their experience with it.

I would like to see if in terms of functionality it is similar to focus.

Thank you.

Regards,

Teresa Arroyo

Wayne Scott

I have the Brailliant 20 anbackup. It works fairly well. Although at times the aluetooth is rocky. It's good backup though. I have both Focus and the aBrailliantddThe 20 can fit in your purse or fanny pack very easily.
Wayne Scott

On Jan 14, 2022, at 12:20 PM, Teresa Arroyo Llosa <tarroyollosa@...> wrote:

Hello all,

I am looking for possible alternatives to the Focus blu, and I found the Brailleiant. I wonder if any of you has it, and what is their experience with it.

I would like to see if in terms of functionality it is similar to focus.

Thank you.

Regards,

Teresa Arroyo

Teresa Arroyo Llosa

Thank you for your response.

How long have you had it? Does it have blue tuth for the phone?

Teresa Arroyo

I have the Brailliant 20 anbackup. It works fairly well. Although at times the aluetooth is rocky. It's good backup though. I have both Focus and the aBrailliantddThe 20 can fit in your purse or fanny pack very easily.

Wayne Scott

On Jan 14, 2022, at 12:20 PM, Teresa Arroyo Llosa <tarroyollosa@...> wrote:

Hello all,

I am looking for possible alternatives to the Focus blu, and I found the Brailleiant. I wonder if any of you has it, and what is their experience with it.

I would like to see if in terms of functionality it is similar to focus.

Thank you.

Regards,

Teresa Arroyo

Hello,
I on the Humanware Brailliant b 80. This display isn’t so great for portability as it is so large but as far as reading and editing it is great!
Hope this helps,

Ashley Breger

On Jan 14, 2022, at 1:20 PM, Teresa Arroyo Llosa <tarroyollosa@...> wrote:

Hello all,

I am looking for possible alternatives to the Focus blu, and I found the Brailleiant. I wonder if any of you has it, and what is their experience with it.

I would like to see if in terms of functionality it is similar to focus.

Thank you.

Regards,

Teresa Arroyo

Teresa Arroyo Llosa

Thank you Ashley. How long have you had it?

Teresa Arroyo

I on the Humanware Brailliant b 80. This display isn’t so great for portability as it is so large but as far as reading and editing it is great!

Hope this helps,

Ashley Breger

On Jan 14, 2022, at 1:20 PM, Teresa Arroyo Llosa <tarroyollosa@...> wrote:

Hello all,

I am looking for possible alternatives to the Focus blu, and I found the Brailleiant. I wonder if any of you has it, and what is their experience with it.

I would like to see if in terms of functionality it is similar to focus.

Thank you.

Regards,

Teresa Arroyo

I’ve had it for at least two or three years now. Like I said it’s not very portable but it can be transported. This device is also Bluetooth compatible.

Ashley Breger

On Jan 14, 2022, at 1:50 PM, Teresa Arroyo Llosa <tarroyollosa@...> wrote:

Thank you Ashley. How long have you had it?

Teresa Arroyo

I on the Humanware Brailliant b 80. This display isn’t so great for portability as it is so large but as far as reading and editing it is great!

Hope this helps,

Ashley Breger

On Jan 14, 2022, at 1:20 PM, Teresa Arroyo Llosa <tarroyollosa@...> wrote:

Hello all,

I am looking for possible alternatives to the Focus blu, and I found the Brailleiant. I wonder if any of you has it, and what is their experience with it.

I would like to see if in terms of functionality it is similar to focus.

Thank you.

Regards,

Teresa Arroyo

Teresa Arroyo Llosa

Thank you. More or less how much does it cost? I suppose they also have a 40-cell?

I on the Humanware Brailliant b 80. This display isn’t so great for portability as it is so large but as far as reading and editing it is great!

Hope this helps,

Ashley Breger

On Jan 14, 2022, at 1:20 PM, Teresa Arroyo Llosa <tarroyollosa@...> wrote:

Hello all,

I am looking for possible alternatives to the Focus blu, and I found the Brailleiant. I wonder if any of you has it, and what is their experience with it.

I would like to see if in terms of functionality it is similar to focus.

Thank you.

Regards,

Teresa Arroyo

Victor