Topics

[BTG] RE: Praanav, the Blind Photographer, Chromebooks, And Setting Up 1Password In Windows 10

Nimer Jaber

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Marco Curralejo <marco.curr@...>
Date: Mon, Dec 14, 2020, 02:36
Subject: [BTG] RE: Praanav, the Blind Photographer, Chromebooks, And Setting Up 1Password In Windows 10
To: <blindtechguys@...>

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the 64th episode of Blind Tech Guys, and a happy Hanukkah to anyone who celebrates it. As always, thanks for joining us on this bumper episode.

Main Discussion On Today’s Episode

Praanav came on to discuss his views on the vOICe sensory substitution app, and what he uses it for, including taking photos of his travels.

Nimer discussed Chromebook accessibility, and answered the questions of who Chromebooks are for, which Chromebooks should I buy, and how much should I spend on a Chromebook.

Marco illustrated the process of signing up for a 1password account, and how to go about downloading, and logging into the Windows client.

 Listener Emails

We received two wonderful listener emails this week and the team appreciates you both for taking the time to write to us.

To listen, head on over to the Blind Tech Guys Website, where you can easily subscribe and listen in your preferred podcast player, or you can simply ask your smart speaker to “play the latest episode of Blind Tech Guys”.

Warm regards,

Marco Curralejo

Blind Tech Guys is here to bridge the gap for blind and visually impaired users of technology. We discuss all things related to tech; however, we mainly focus on Android, iOS and mobile devices from a blind and visually impaired perspective.

If you have any questions or suggestions for future podcasts, please send an email to blindtechguyspodcast@....

You can easily find every episode of the podcast, plus links to our YouTube channel, Facebook page and Twitter feed by heading over to https://www.blindtechguys.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Blind Tech Guys" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/blindtechguys/001f01d6d204%24fa8aa260%24ef9fe720%24%40gmail.com.