buying Eloquence

heather albright

Hello, I tried to contact code factory and I keep getting a 404 page not found after I click on contact us. So is there a USA place where I can purchase Eloquence? The other voices are too slow or I should say to choppy. Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows

Wendy Walker

Hi Heather, you can purchase it from A T Guys and the process is pretty straightforward there.

Wendy