Topics

C Cleaner Health Check

Samuel Wilkins

Hello all, I have just upgraded to the latest version of C Cleaner.  I have tried to do a health check, but am finding it difficult.  I am using NVDA, and I have to use the navigator object controls to navigate.  It gives information on what I could do, but it doesn't actually make it clear whether it does them or not.  Afterwards, it says when doing the health check that my computer is under the weather, but it's not telling me how to sort it out.  Is anyone else having this problem?  Thank you.

--
Regards,

Samuel Wilkins