Topics

Can a blind person successfully stream using a computer? Tablet?

Terrilynne Pomeroy

And that is my question. My guess that people using iPhones can stream, but I don’t want to use an iPhone, so is it possible for a blind person to successfully stream using any other device?

TerriLynne

Hello, yes it is possible for a blind person to be able to stream video from a tablet as long as they have some sort of a voiceover assistant on and the app is compatible with the assistant.
Hope this helps, feel free to email me back if you have any other questions.

Ashley