Topics

Can I turn off group by expanded date today expanded

Doug Sloan

Hi

Re subject is there any way of turning this off? It’s just started to appear at the top of my in box I’m using the latest JAWS W7 and outlook

Cheers

Doug 02-07-2020

Sam Taylor

Yes, press alt v, followed by A, b, w, to disable show in groups.

Cheers

Sam

On 2/07/2020 2:19 pm, Doug Sloan wrote:

Hi

Re subject is there any way of turning this off? It’s just started to appear at the top of my in box I’m using the latest JAWS W7 and outlook

Cheers

Doug 02-07-2020

Doug Sloan

Thanks Sam